Monday, January 17, 2011

Greetings!

Greetings all! As noted, this blog is designed to supplement and expand our class discussions and readings. It is to your advantage to check this blog regularly for extended class discussion, current event ideas, and other information that relates to our class. Please leave a comment below so that I know you've accessed the blog successfully.

Some possible blog topics include any thoughts I might have concerning what when on in class, possible articles or advertisements that I think pertain to our discussion, and suggestions/concerns regarding paper writing. I encourage you all to post your comments/thoughts concerning these posts, as well as to email me any thoughts you have concerning possible blog topics. Showing interest in and contributing to this blog on a regular basis makes up a portion of your in-class participation grade.

13 comments: